We were truly delighted to welcome Camilita Nuttall to our April PIM as headline speaker.
Described as a ‘Rock Star’ International Speaker, Camilita Nuttall is a Master Motivator, 7 Times Award Winning Corporate Sales Trainer, Executive Business Mentor, Entrepreneur & Real Estate Investor. Camilita, through her various seminars teach and empower others to ‘Fight for their Future AND WIN’.
Known as an inspiration, Camilita’s straight talking, bold, highly infectious personality, that brims with passion, has motivated thousands across the world over the last 12 years – our PIM was no exception.
Camilita has empowered her audience and spoken at the Birmingham City University, BBC, Bahamas TV & Radio, South by South West in Austin Texas , Empowering a Billion Women by 2020, appeared in Celebrate Business Magazines in the USA & Europe and Global Woman Magazine January 2016 edition. Camilita is currently on the Council of Reference for Premier Radio in the UK.
Camilita left Trinidad for the UK penniless – but after 4 years had a net worth of over £1 million in Property. She has been a top sales person in a NWM company for not only 1, but 7 consecutive years in Europe. She also engineered a major sales force in over 30 countries where she created some of the biggest sales teams and the BIGGEST launch in the company’s history that got into NBC News in USA. Camilita has lived in Spain, Germany, Trinidad, Netherlands and the UK and has travelled to over 50 countries.
Camilita is the epitome of success against the most impossible odds. The youngest of 11 children, Camilita’s parents didn’t have enough funds for her to even start secondary school, so Camilita, along with her mother, went on the public dump to ‘hustle’ through large mounds of waste and rubbish, looking for empty bottles to sell. Camilita knew she had to escape that poverty so she studied hard, enrolled in Law School, came to the UK, launched two successful businesses in Network Marketing, got on the housing ladder, built a property portfolio and started public speaking.
Camilita’s Book is due out in 2016 and will highlight her journey and success principles from the rubbish dump in Trinidad to running 3 successful businesses. Camilita believes this book will touch millions of lives around the world and people from all walks of life will benefit from the book’s principles.
At our PIM, Camilita’s presentation focused on what you need to do to Launch a Successful Business – whether in property or any other area.
As she revealed, her formula is based on a goal to launch (or re-launch) your business correctly, then create momentum – so people start calling you for business. Where you are constantly being referred to by new qualified clients, who are ready to pay you for what you are worth!
Her 7 Steps include
- Research people already doing what you want to do, successfully – and connect with them
- Always go to the top people
- Check out the events and places they go to
- Use LinkedIn
- Make sure your own profiles look good first
- Find an Accountability Partner / Mentor
- Make sure they are the right person for you
- Remember that you are the one who will do all the work
- If you want to earn £1m, expect to pay £100k
- Start a Recruitment / Productivity / Sales drive (as appropriate)
- Hard work and perseverance are key
- Commit to a 90 day plan
- It takes 10k hours to become an expert
- Have a Model Sales Activity Week
- Focus on only doing work that pays
- Network on and offline – make sure your pitch is perfect
- Build your list and your brand
- Ask For Referrals
- Often at meetings it’s not the person you meet
- It’s their contact who is your ideal client
- Always ask: ‘Who else do you know…’
- Follow Up With Precision
- The fortune is in the follow up
- Most sales people never follow up
- Most sales are after 5-12 contacts
Camilita is such a dynamic speaker, she held everyone enthralled – and we all left feeling enthused and raring to go!
So next we’re looking forward to the next exciting and inspiring evening at our May PIM. Do make sure you join us on 26 May 2016 at Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre, 6-9 pm
For more info and to reserve your place CLICK BELOW!
We look forward to seeing you there.
The team at Property Options