Get Started – Get Funding – Get 2020 off to a Flying Start
We are delighted to have Stephanie Taylor as headline speaker at our February PIM.
If you want to get started in property with little money or you want to expand your current investment strategy to include multi-unit blocks and commercial property, you won’t want to miss this event.
As well as her thriving specialist HMO management business and her popular Rent 2 Rent Kickstarter Coaching Programme, Stephanie is actively expanding her owned portfolio in South Wales focusing on HMOs, multi-unit blocks and commercial conversions.
It’s not exaggerating to say property changed Stephanie’s life
- In 2014 she was in a minimum wage job and had little self-belief
- In 2016 she started HMO Heaven specialist HMO management company with her sister Nicky which now has contracts worth over £2m.
- Since then she started Rent 2 Rent Success which helps others achieve life-changing results too
- In the last 2 years she’s bought properties worth over £1m, including 28 rentable units including HMOs, self-contained flats and commercial buildings.
In this talk Stephanie will be talking about
- Getting Started– How to get started in property with little money legally and ethically using rent to rent
- Getting Finance – How to move from cashflow strategies like rent to rent to wealth creation strategies such as buying and holding using lease options and traditional commercial funding, even as a new investor
- Getting 2020 off to a Flying Start! – The niche opportunities in HMOs, multi-unit blocks and commercial property. And how they got a lender valuation over £100k more than purchase price before the refurb!
With real life case studies demonstrating how to make it work for you, whether you’re a seasoned investor or just thinking about taking the plunge.
So do make sure you join us on 27 February 2020 at Future Inn, Bristol City Centre, 6.30-9 pm.
For more info and to reserve your place CLICK BELOW!
We look forward to seeing you there.
The team at Property Options