We are delighted to have property tax expert Stephen Griffiths as lead speaker at our June PIM.
Stephen is a tax partner with leading local accountants Milsted Langdon.
He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Association of Taxation Technicians and the Institute of Indirect Taxation.
Now based in their Yeovil office, he spent several years with a leading firm of accountants in Bristol.
Stephen has extensive experience in dealing with personal and business tax compliance. He also has comprehensive expertise in indirect taxes – including VAT and stamp taxes – and plays a key role within the firm’s specialist VAT Consultancy service. Other areas of expertise include:
- Property transactions
- Corporate reconstructions
- HM Revenue & Customs clearances
Stephen’s presentation at our PIM will cover:
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) planning opportunities on both the acquisition of residential property and the transfer of property portfolios into limited companies
- The Pros and Cons of corporate property ownership, compared to personal ownership
- Capital gains tax vs income tax vs corporation tax on rental income and property sales
- VAT aspects of the development of non-residential property into living accommodation
Tax is a very important area to get right, if you want to maximise your returns from property and while it may not always sound that exciting, all successful business people know that it’s actually very interesting indeed – to anyone interested in good returns and in building a profitable property business.
So we‘re really looking forward to giving everyone the opportunity to get access tro specialist advice on this important topic.
Make sure you join us on 25 June 2015 at Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre, 6-9 pm – it will be a very interesting and useful evening!
For more info and to reserve your place CLICK BELOW!
We look forward to seeing you there.
From all the team at Property Options