September’s PIM saw a typically dynamic presentation from headline speaker Reena Malra, known as “Queen of Options”.
At the core of many of Reena’s approaches is a strategic understanding the difference between control and ownership – and that control can give you the opportunity to profit – without the liabilities and without the need for huge capital investment.
These are the key advantages of using an Options based strategy:
- You have rights over property, without obligations
- No loan liability, you simply service the existing loan, so your credit score is irrelevant
- You leave no footprint; no one knows how successful you are, unless you want them to
- Little or no risk – you can walk away
- Little or no capital investment required
- No financial limits, the strategy works with any type of property
- No age limits – so no age related issues in obtaining mortgage funding
- Quick deals – they can be done in just hours
- Works in any market – from boom to credit crunch
Reena uses many strategies, often mixed together and isn’t limited to Options – for example, she also uses Split titles, Auctions and Short Leases. She particularly likes using discarded leads generated by other investors who only use 1 main strategy and who have no use for a lead if it doesn’t match their criteria.
She gave us numerous detailed case studies and examples of deals done both by herself and by her students, in all areas.
Reena had everyone glued to their seats, listening to every little inside tip she gave – and everyone was buzzing with ideas by the time she had finished.
This was a fascinating and different presentation. If you couldn’t make it, then do make sure you join us in October:
Make sure you join us on 29 October 2015 at Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre, 6-9 pm.
For more info and to reserve your place CLICK BELOW!
We look forward to seeing you there.
From all the team at Property Options